From:
Kathleen Krall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:30:41 -0500

FYI, some time ago we rec'd a post advising Eiren Religious Supplies now offers
GF Communion Wafers.  I contacted the company their response indicates that one
of the ingredients is WHEAT STARCH.  So now I'm confused.  Any advice/comments?
Thanks.

Gluten - Free Hosts

Dear Kathy Knesel

Further to your enquiry regarding the Gluten - Free Hosts.

The Gluten - Free Hosts come in boxes of 50 and are #4.00 per box.

The postage for the hosts is charged at cost. To give you an indication on
delivery cost within the UK mainland, postage on  one box of gluten free
would cost 36p, two boxes 78p, three boxes 91p and four boxes #1.18.

These hosts will last for up to two years if well stored in a cool dry
place.

They contain Wheat Starch, Whey Powder, Potato Starch, Sugar, Stabilisers,
Guar Gum (E412), Pectin (E440(a)); Raising agents:
Glucono-delta-lactone (E575), Sodium Bicarbonate (E500); Calcium Carbonate,
Dried Glucose Syrup, Niacin, Iron Powder, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin.

I hope this letter covers the details that you require.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to call.

kind regards

Kevin Shingler