From:
laura oconnell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
laura oconnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:07:49 -0800

Hi guys,

I am going to ROme, Italy for one month tomorrow to visit my family and I will also go 3 days to Amsterdam.  Since I have never been there I need some information about restarunt or places where to get GF foods.

Another thing I want to say: couples months ago I wrote to this group about diabetes and celiac de sease.  I got several messages that they really helped me  to understand  the problem.

Finally I just found out one week ago from a blood work that the reason why I have my insulin level high is because I suffer of : polycistic ovaries syndrome.

 I do want to share this news with all of you because may be it can help other women that like me don't have regular periods.

Take care and thanks again for all the support.

Laura from Peachtree City, GA