From:
Heather Cline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 13:22:09 EST

I previously posted a question regarding Alacer Second Wind Runner Tablets.

I had several responses expressing an interest but no one responded who was
familiar with the product.  Another mentioned that "MotherNature.com has an
"Energy/Sports Formula that is GF"

The company's name is "Alacer" and can be reached at 1-800-854-0249.

The product is "Second Wind Replenishing Nutrients, Anti-Fatigue Runner
Tablets."  I called the company this morning and spoke with a representative
who stated that the product was gluten free and not contaminated.  The
tablets contains various vitamins and minerals, including zinc, vitamins A, C
and E, among others.  It is used to increase metabolism and is taken in the
morning.  It is used mostly by runners.  I plan to use it for kickboxing.

If you are interested, I encourage you to call the company and find out as
much as you can for yourself so you can make an educated decision if this
product is for you.

Regards,

Heather
Oklahoma City, OK