From:
Holly McCollam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Holly McCollam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2016 20:56:16 -0400

Hello,

I will be traveling to Texas soon & wondered what the best grocery store is for the most GF options options in the Ft. Worth area?  We will be stopping on our way to Graford, TX so bonus if you know the area well & can recommend somewhere close to the main road between DFW & Graford.

Thank you, Holly

Sent from my iPad
*******
*******