From:
Daniela Weiner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2008 04:18:23 +0000

Thanks everyone for his & her response regarding a gf cookbook. So far I only managed to read a couple of emails (just left the restaurant and on my way home) but I can already tell people are excited and love throwing ideas out there. Just to make one thing clear, I do not plan on a vegan cookbook BUT will give options to prepare DF/CF. I have a couple of recipes written down so far and I will look for test-cooks in the next couple of weeks. I am thinking about emailing a small group recipes, let them cook it and then evaluate how it worked out for them, if they liked it, what we need to improve and so on.

I will keep on reading all those emails and try to summarazy (or even reply to every email) if time allowes it.

And just for the record: I will try to keep recipes low fat as much as possible and will try to include recipes for desserts, breads and cakes.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T