From:
Adele Grandon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 20:13:55 +0100

Firstly, thank you so much to everyone who replied to my question regarding
the difference between Potato Flour and Potato Starch.

I got quite a mixed bag of responses, more due to the location of listers
than anything else.  The general consensus was that Potato flour is more
yellow and thicker in consistency than the starch which is very fine and
almost white.

This leads me to believe that the Potato Flour that I bought (in Holland &
Barratt for those of you in the UK) is what is commonly known as Potato
Starch in the US.  This would be in line with the way that corn starch in
the US is the same as cornflour in the UK.

Thanks again for your help.

Adele