From:
Betsey Carus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 07:56:13 -0400

I received the list from Nestles with their list of chocolate &
confections that are known to contain gluten and that are gluten free. I
have copied the gluten list as it is written on the list provided by
Nestle. The actual list is undated, however I understand from my
conversation with customer service that this was being copied from the
computer and so could use the date of the cover letter which is 17
August 2000.

I decided to send the gf list in a seperate email to ensure no one mixes
up the information.

Chocolate & Confections--Products that are known to contain Gluten
(*This list may not be complete due to formula changes and new product
introductions.  Consumers should always read the ingredient statement
for the most current information.)

NOTE: Product lines are NOT dusted with flour at the manufacturing
facilities.

EVERYDAY BRANDS:
Crunch--malt
Buncha Crunch--malt
White Crunch--malt
Mocha Crunch--malt
100 Grand--malt
Pretzel Flipz--flour, malt
Graham Flipz--wheat flour, graham flour
Treasures, Crunch--Malt

DAVID & SON'S
Pretzels--flour, malt, wheat gluten, yeast
Seeds, Ranch flavor--yeast

WONKA
Oompas--glucose syrup (from wheat)
Wonka Bar--wheat flour
Zploder Bar--malt

SEASONAL:
Crunch Disks--malt
Crunch Jingles--malt
White Crunch Jingles--malt
Crunch NestEggs--malt
White Crunch NestEggs--malt
Crunchkins--malt
Crunch Hearts--malt
Nestle Minieggs--flour

Remember this is the GLUTEN list. I have sent the gf list in a seperate
email.

Betsey Carus
Baltimore, MD USA