Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 10:20:31 -0700

Kinnikinnick Foods

Gluten Free Has Never Tasted So Good

www.kinnikinnick.com <http://www.kinnikinnick.com/>   www.goglutenfree.com <http://www.goglutenfree.com/>

Toll Free Order Line: 1-877-503-4466

Our newsletter will be back soon! Register on our website to receive
our newsletter, new product information and retailer information

specific to your area.

Happy Holidays to all our customers from everyone at Kinnikinnick

Foods.  We would like to thank you for your tremendous support over the

past year and look forward to continuing to introduce new and

innovative products to tantalize your taste buds in the new year.

Once again we have our Festive Bread and Fruit Cake now available for

shipping along with Bread Crumbs and Bread Cubes for that Holiday

Feast.

For all the bakers out there we have just launched our new and improved

Graham Style Cookie crumbs for your favorite pie crust, cheesecake

crust or dessert topping.  Our customers are telling us these are

better than the traditional versions.  They come in a 10 ounce package

for $4.29.  We also have the Chocolate Cookie Crumbs for your chocolate

pie crusts and dessert bases for only $3.99.

Don't forget our new KinniTOOS Chocolate and Vanilla Sandwich Crème

Cookies-they are great to snack on by themselves or a great addition

to your ice cream desserts and cakes.

Current Mail Order Specials - 10% off

Raisin Tapioca Rice Bread - 10 % off

Lemon Cranberry Cookies - 10 % off

Check out the individual product information pages of the SHOP

section of our website for more information. Kinnikinnick offers the

most comprehensive line of gluten free/wheat free and gluten

free/dairy free products available.  Our product line Includes breads,

buns, bagels, muffins, cookies, pizza crusts, donuts, snacks and easy

to use mixes.

Remember: We Ship Fresh To Your Door!

All Shipments to Canada are a flat rate of $10

All Shipments to the US are a flat rate of $10 with a maximum

order of $200

Remember if your support group needs samples for an upcoming meeting

please give us a call.

Happy and Safe Holidays to all from Jerry, Lynne, Jay, Kim, Tom and the

whole gang at Kinnikinnick.

Kim Reiniger

Kinnikinnick Foods Inc.

www.kinnikinnick.com <http://www.kinnikinnick.com>