From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:24:49 -0600

Happy September to Everyone:

For those of you living in the Northwest, please join me for a bread baking
class at Bob's Red Mill Cooking School in Milwaukie, OR.

We'll have two classes (same each night) on Wednesday, September 13 and
Thursday, September 14, 6:00 - 8:00 PM each night.

The classes will be in their fantastic kitchen, which is inside the Bob's
Red Mill store.

You'll learn some new techniques that I've developed while writing my two
new cookbooks and taste some great breads.

Please call Cassidy at 503-654-3215 to register or get more details. Each
class is $50.

And, I hope you can attend the Stanford Celiac Conference on Saturday,
September 16, at Stanford University in Palo Alto, CA. I'll have a booth and
would love to have you stop by and say hello. As always, there is plenty of
wonderful food and excellent speakers at the Stanford conference, so hope to
see you there.

If you're not already a subscriber to my FREE e-newsletter, go to
www.savorypalate.com <http://www.savorypalate.com/>  and click on Carol's
Culinary Cues to subscribe. You'll find back issues there, too.

Take care,

Carol Fenster, Ph.D., President/Founder

Savory Palate. Inc.; 800.741.5418; 303.741.5408.

8174 S. Holly Street, #404, Centennial, CO  80122