From:
Colby Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 22:07:23 -0700

My daughter has recently decided to become a vegetarian.  Since I
already cook mostly gf, dairy free food, this has added an extra burden
to my attempts at cooking for my family with some variety.  She is not a
celiac or gluten intolerant (that we know of) and so sometimes I cook
non-gf pastas and breads for her, but I try to cook things that everyone
can eat most of the time.  Anyway, are there any other vegetarians out
there in the celiac world?  What do you eat?  How do you get enough
protein and follow this diet?  Any help/suggestions/recipes would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Colby Ray
Bellevue, WA