Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 11:00:56 -0700

When: Weds, Dec 1st @ 7PM
Who: Celiac Support of Greater Phoenix
What: December support grp meeting & holiday dinner
Where: Paradise Valley Retirement Community, 11645 N. 25 pl, Phx, Az., 85028
( Please park on the street and walk up to Paradise Valley Retirement
Community.)
Contact: Pam Fuller (602) 493-8266

Now that Thanksgiving is behind us......are your appetites warmed up now
for the holidays? Good-just bring your appetite to the Celiac meeting
December first at seven in the evening.Your appetite will get a repeat
performance with improvements--ALL ITEMS WILL BE GLUTEN FREE!  Yes, this
month's regular meeting of Celiac Support of Greater Phoenix is given over
to our appetites.  Bring your favorite gluten free dish to share and a
hardy appetite.  That is all. We will bake the bird.

Nina Spitzer
Celiac Support of Greater Phoenix
A Non-Profit CDF Connection Group