From:
Janet Hecker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:40:58 EDT

My daughter, with well controlled celiac disease often gets redness on the
outer corners of her mouth which only hurts when opening her  mouth wide.
At the GIG educational conference a few years ago, I  asked a registered
dietician about this and was told it is most likely a zinc  deficiency.  My
daughter takes zinc and B complex supplements off  and on and usually it helps,
gut it has actually gotten worse since  she has been really regular in
taking it. Are we missing something?   Any ideas? Anyone else with the same
problem?

Thanks, I'll summarize
Janet in FL