Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 18:26:52 -0500

If "Ants on a Log" or "Wormy Wigglers" or "Beetle Bites" tickle your
funny-bone, think what they'll do for you kids!

These are just some of the delightful treats found in FOOD ALLERGY FIELD
GUIDE, a comprehensive guide to the care and feeding of celiac children.
Written by the Terri Willingham, the mother of a celiac child, this book
not only provides 100 "kid-tested and approved" recipes but offers
tips from parents around the world on how to help your child "eat
differently without seeming different."

For some sample recipes, go to my web site at
http://www.savorypalate.com
and click on Free Recipes and then Snacks for Kids. Your kids will love
them and so will you!

NATIONAL FOOD ALLERGY MONTH
May is National Food Allergy Month and although celiac disease is not a
food allergy, it's an opportunity for us to raise awareness of food
senstivities in general. Get involved in advocacy. To learn more about
this, go to http://www.gluten.net .

CAROL"S CULINARY CUES
My new FREE monthly e-zine has met with a very warm respone, so thank
you for your praise. If you haven't joined the savvy cooks who already
subscribe, you can join them by going to my web site,
http://www.savorypalate.com to sign up.

Each month, I"ll bring you secrets from my test kitchen to yours---tips
to make sure your gluten-free cooking turns out perfect each and every
time.

ON THE ROAD
This weekend, May 3, I'll be in Casper, WY speaking to the Central
Wyoming Celiac Association.

On June 6, I'm speaking to the Gluten Intolerance Group annual
conference here in Denver, CO at the Hyatt Regency Tech Center. We have
a FANTASTIC program planned for you. Whole Foods Market is bringing in a
special baker, Lee Tobin, to bake our fantastic breakfast fare and a
special dessert for our gala banquet. The hotel is planning some superb
meals, too.

We have some of the nation's leading physicians (Drs. Green, Murray,
Fasano, Rudert, and others) as speakers and you won't want to miss the
cookbook authors when they "dish up" their cooking secrets. Many
wonderful gluten-free exhibitors will be present! To register, go to
http://www.gluten.net

SURPRISE COMING THIS SUMMER!
I'm publishing a new book this summer for a wonderful author that many
of you know. I'll save the details until next month, but if you have
gluten-free kids.. you'll want this book!

GLUTEN-FREE 101
My new book, GLUTEN-FREE 101, continues to fly off the shelf! It has met
with great success and will be featured in several magazines and web
sites during the coming months. Let me know if you see it! To get your
signed copy, go to my web site at http://www.savorypalate.com.

Have a great May and do nice things for your mother----or someone who is
a mother!

Carol Fenster, Ph.D.- President/Founder
Savory Palate, Inc.
8174 South Holly, #404
Centennial, CO 80122-4004
(800)741-5418   http://www.savorypalate.com
Award-winning Cookbooks for food allergies, celiacs, autism