From:
Danene Gooding <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Danene Gooding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:26:29 -0500

Celiac Disease Support Group holds Christmas Holiday Gluten Free Cookie Exchange

The Hunterdon County Celiac Disease Support Group’s next meeting is Tuesday, December 6, 2011.   They will be sharing gluten free holiday cookies and desserts.   Those interested can bring gluten free cookies or dessert (with the detailed recipe) and a container to take goodies home.

The group meets the first Tuesday of the month at the Hunterdon Medical Center, Flemington, NJ from 7-8:30pm.

Please contact Danene Gooding 908-806-7407 for more information.  Anyone with Celiac Disease or wheat intolerance is welcome, along with any other family members or friends.

Danene L. Gooding
Hunterdon County Celiac Disease Support Group
50 Biser Road
Flemington, NJ 08822
908 806 7407

This group meets 1st Tuesday of each month at the Hunterdon Medical Center,
Flemington, NJ 7pm

Disclaimer --- I am not a medical expert, but I can =
share with you information that I have found helpful. Please contact =
your medical professional for medical advice regarding your situation. =
Please verify the gluten free status of products often for your own =
protection. Read labels every time you shop!

Please contact me to be removed from this list.

Please consider whether you really need to print this e-mail.

*******
*******