From:
Katherine McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Katherine McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 15:26:50 -0500

This ice cream information may be already well known, but in case anyone
would like an official update, I forward this message from a
representative of Haagen-Daz. I have not yet received the list
(indicated below), but if anyone would like a copy or like me to post it
to the listserv, I'd be happy to do so.

Of course, everyone should evaluate for him/herself any
lactose-intolerance issues--and I do hope I'm not creating any additional
food frustrations or cravings by sending this message!