From:
Alison and Kurt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2009 13:36:56 -0900

I thought that would get your attention.  Terra Bella, 601 E Dimond,
Anchorage AK, is offering fresh gluten-free bread and recently added a GF
egg-free version.  Both are quite good; my daughter (15) tried the first
loaf of GF for an untoasted sandwich and said it held together nicely and
tasted really good.

They also offer cookies, brownies and cupcakes.  I suggest you give the
bread a try-call ahead to order.  Linda, the owner, is gluten intolerant:
562-2259, website: terrabellacoffee.com.

As usual, I have no financial interest in this business, other than I hope
she keeps offering this bread and continues to branch out!

Regards,

Alison in Anchorage