From:
"C. Hanisco" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
C. Hanisco
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:26:56 -0500

Hello again Listmates!

Dippy ChickT dip mixes are made from scratch from non-irradiated herbs and
spices, in our state-licensed kitchen. They contain no fillers, MSG, sugar
or trans fats as well as no artificial colors or flavors. They are also
GLUTEN FREE, and can accommodate many other special diets. Most of our dip
mixes contain no sodium as well, and some of our ingredients are even
organic. Just blend with sour cream and mayo for a fantastic party dip! (You
may also use just sour cream, yogurt or tofu.) More recipes are included on
each package. Our mixes also make great cream cheese spreads, roasted
potatoes, pasta sauces, sandwich spreads and more.

Dippy ChickT dip mixes are available in the following flavors and are only
$3.95 each.
Don't Squat With Your Spurs On
White Mountain Moose Dip
Down-N-Dirty Chipotle
Kamikaze Wasabi
Atomic Wedgie Veggie
Parmesan Pesto Manifesto
It's Okay Bayou - Cajun
In The Dill of the Night
Twisted Tomato Tornado
Gettin' Piggy Widdit
Take Another Lil' Pizza My Heart
Ya Gotta Jump, Chive & Wail
Creamy Parmesan Pupper-corn
Crabby Ol' Beach
BattleStar Garlic-tica

We hope you enjoy our products. The names are sure to bring a smile to your
face, and we know the flavors will too! Our mixes make great gifts for
celiacs and non-celiacs alike. Hard-to-buy-for guys love them too!

Come check us out at www.DippyChick.com. We just redesigned our web site!
Please read our "Special Diets" page on the site to determine if our
products are right for you before ordering.

Thank you! We wish you and yours a wonderful 2007!

Christine Hanisco
Owner, The Dippy Chick Company (& Celiac mom to two little celiacs!)