Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 07:10:12 -0500

Dear Members:

From all of us to all of you;
H A V E  A  H A P P Y  T H A N K S G I V I N G !!

Just another reminder about or Omega Smart Nutritional BARS. They are,
Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, sweetened with low glycemic Agave Nectar
and are MANUFACTURED IN A GLUTEN FREE ENVIRONMENT.

The Omega Smart Bar is a Nutritionally Balanced Meal Replacement Bar
that tastes great and is good for you.

Our Nutritional Bars contain 1000 mg of Omega 3s (from Flax Seed), are
high in fiber and high in Antioxidants. They contain NO preservatives or
artificial ingredients and are Cholesterol free. There are No oils or
added fats, No GMOs, No Saturated fats, NO TRANS FATS and contain 25 mg
of Whole Soy Isoflavones, (not Isolates).

"............Our bodies are meant to function on Whole Foods but time
constraints often make this difficult. Omega Smart Bars make it easy to
quickly get a good dose of healthy nutrition." Dr. Joseph Debe , DC,
DACBN, CCSP, CCN

This is a great item to keep with you at all times as a between meal
snack or small meal replacement. Great for active kids and families on
the go. They won't freeze, so they are great on the slops or any winter
outdoor activity. Individually packaged in a waterproof pouch; THEY
TRAVEL WELL!!

Available in 6 delicious flavors and certified Parve Kosher.
F L A V O R S :
Chocolate Nut
Carrot Cake
Raisin & Spice
Apricot & Almond
Cinnamon Apple
Orange Pineapple

WE'RE OMEGA SMART, YOU CAN BE TOO !!

CHECK OUT OUR WEB SITE TO ORDER DIRECT

Order on Web: WWW.OMEGASMARTBAR.COM

Price - $2.35 per bar, Minimum Order 12 Bars, plus shipping and handling

ENTER THE WORD "LISTOWNER" in Special Instructions Box and RECEIVE ONE
FREE BAR for every 12 ordered.

These Prices Good on Our Web Site Only
Offer good through the month of  November...

Gobble them up!!!!