From:
Violla Orloff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Violla Orloff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:08:55 -0800

Dear Listmates:

Can anyone suggest a doctor in Helena, Montana to help this lady?

Thanks,
Vi Orloff
CDF Connections

How do I get a doctor to beleive me long enough to test me for this disease?  I've been to doctors all over and in all different fields but everyone of those doctors have written me off and acused me in a very blaten way that I was plainly not eating or using drugs and alcohol.  They won't check it out no matter how asertive I am and I'm at my wits end over this I can not keep waking up feeling like this everyday and expect to have a life. How do I convince the Doctors?