From:
Wendy Burr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wendy Burr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 22:03:41 -0700

The one that I go to in a suburb of Dallas actually keeps rice flour on hand.  I've
never had a reaction there.  I've had their chicken dishes that they prepared
especially for me with the rice flour.

Some more responses.  Thanks again for your help!

They have wonderful tuna burgers they call it.  I get that without the bun and it is a tuna fish fillet (not to be confused with canned tuna).  They prepared it perfectly everytime.  Not a lot of other choices  and of course, no cheese cake.   Good Luck.

Hi Wendy,
I ate at the Cheesecake Factory in Las Vegas and it was great.  I had a
portabella mushroom sandwich fixed without the bun.  The waiter understood
my problem so he made sure the chef used only gf ingredients, and then gave
me a huge order of tortilla chips and salsa on the side since I couldn't
have the fries. I can't wait to go back again.  I'll be interested in
hearing about the Chicago restaurant since we have been thinking about
eating there. (We live about 75 miles from Chicago)

We ate at one last Tuesday in SF and my daughter had the spicy chicken
taco's.  There was some sort of fried corn meal included but the restaurant
did not have it on that particular day.

If I recall there were chicken and lots of omelet combinations that appeared
to be gluten free.

Wendy