Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2007 23:17:29 -0600

A parent asked me to request a good doctor who understands CD for her grown
daughter who lives in Las Animas, CO (hope I spelled that right).  Another
town near her is LaJunta, CO and about 90 miles away is Pueblo.  There is no
diagnosis yet but wonders about CD, has been pretty ill, and getting no
where with her current primary physician.  I am assuming a
gastroenterologist would be a good idea but I'll see what anyone has to
recommend.

Thanks in advance.  I don't know the lady but trying to help out.

Sharon

*******
*******