From:
Joan Davitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Davitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:24:04 -0400

Hi all,

I am hoping that some of the new york listmate may be able to help me out
on this one. I am going to be moving to the Morningside heights area in
August. I am trying to find out about places to shop for GF supplies, like
pasta, flour, thai kitchen products, etc. I know about Bruno King of Pasta
near 78th st. But I was hoping that there was more than just that. I know
there may not be much in the area I will be living and working in, so any
areas would be appreciated. I also have the listing for the whole foods
market. Do the regular grocery stores carry any GF products?? and what is
the main grocery chain there?? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
joan

Joan K. Davitt
Instructor & Hartford Geriatric Social Work Fellow
Bryn Mawr College
Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research
300 Airdale Rd.
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
(610)520-2627
(610)520-2655 (fax)