From:
Kemp Randolph <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 13:07:33 -0400

And I got no repsonses about root beers that were defintely not GF, just
that some had "modified food starch" which the private posters to me with
one exception had not checked as to source. I call the root beer claim as
non-GF another red herring. Sure, there may be one somewhere, but why
bother each other about any of these sodas? If you drink any one enough,
then call and put your mind at ease.

Oh, I did get one maybe call, that high-C used in some (?) fountain drinks
may not be gluten free.

                            Kemp Randolph