From:
"William A. Rieser" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:51:44 EDT

I had many personal E-mails requesting the brand name(s) of Mega
Multivitimins I take.  Here you are:

Nature's Plus, basic website www.natplus.com.

Linkies for specific low down on the one for Celiacs:
<A HREF="http://www.natplus.com/products/supp_search.asp?criteria=
   search&searchVar=Nutri-genic&searchButton.x=6&searchButton.y=7">Nature's
   Plus: Supplements - Search Results</A>
AND:
How to find your nearest outlet:
<A HREF="http://www.naturesplus.com/wheretobuy/index.html">Nature's Plus:
   Where to Buy</A>

These Nature's Plus Nutri-Genic are great.  Now, for a little less money I
use Bluebonnet Maxi-One, but they are made in Texas and I am unsure of
availability except here and possibly California.

Remember, if I owned a vitamin company or even stock, would I be looking for
a job?  I think not!  Anyone who can't do the link thing, I can give URL, but
go to main site and search for Nutri-Genic Tablets or Softgels.

Quoted from Website:
 Nutri-Genic - Multi
Product No. 3045

Nature's Plus is pleased to offer another unique multi-vitamin formulation
designed to fill the special needs of people who have specific food
allergies. Nutri-Genic contains no yeast, wheat, corn, soy. gluten, rye, milk
or iodine. Individuals who are sensitive to various foods require a complete
nutritional supplement which is also free of these common allergy-causing
nutrients. Just two tablets daily offer a mega-potency formula with 500 mg of
Vitamin C, 200 IU of Vitamin E, a complete B-Complex in a fortified rice bran
base, plus other essential vitamins, minerals and enzymes.

Ingredients

Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 10,000 IU
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 500 mg
Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol) 400 IU
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 200 IU
Vitamin B-1 (as thiamine HCl) 50 mg
Vitamin B-2 (as riboflavin) 40 mg
Niacin (as niacinamide) 75 mg
Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 50 mg
Folate (as folic acid) 400 mcg
Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 75 mcg
Biotin 50 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 75 mg
Calcium (as ascorbate) 50 mg
Iron (as gluconate) 10 mg
Magnesium (as gluconate) 25 mg
Zinc (as gluconate) 15 mg
Manganese (as gluconate) 6 mg
Potassium (as citrate) 10 mg
Inositol 75 mg
Choline (as bitartrate) 32 mg
Bioflavonoids (from Citrus limon exocarp) 25 mg
Betaine HCl (from beet molasses) 25 mg
Rutin (from Saphora japonica leaf) 20 mg
PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 15 mg
Papain (from papaya) 10 mg
Hesperidin (from Citrus limon exocarp) 5 mg)

Ciao,
Sandy Rieser