From:
Lynn Pipher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Pipher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:07:30 -0400

A post was just recently posted regarding new restaurants added to a gluten
free restaurant site.  RIZ (meaning RICE) was advsertised as being just added
which is located in the Eglinton/Bayview area of Toronto, where I happen
work.  If you are interested in a wonderful gluten free meal, I would highly
recommend it.  For your review, they have a gluten free menu right on their
website:

http://rizrestaurant.netfirms.com/index.html

I have absolutely no financial interest in this restaurant.  I took my mother
there last night for her birthday dinner and found the surroundings clean, crisp
and very modern.  They have an outside patio for those who like to eat
outdoors.  It's located in a very nice area of Toronto (Leaside) and the prices
were reasonable.  The food was outstanding and the staff VERY
knowledgeable about the gluten free diet and very friendly and professional.  I
was told that a lot of their clientelle are from the Hospital For Sick Children
and they cater to the celiac community.

They have 2 items on their dessert menu which we skipped as the portions
were generous and delicious.

I just wanted to share that with anyone interested in a new place to eat that
lives in the area or for anyone visiting Toronto.

And I wasn't hungry 2 hours later either!