Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2014 15:17:19 -0400

List mates,

I didn't get many suggestions for York.  Options are pretty limited there, but I did get these recommendations.  As I was running a marathon, I didn't want to take any chances before the race.

The Left Bank (fine dining)

Essan Thai restaurant (in downtown area)

Isaacs Deli's (many locations all over town; I ate here twice and had sandwiches/salad)

Jim and Nena's Pizzaria on Memory Lane and in York-New Salem (gluten free pizza
crust)

Chipotle, Outback Steakhouse, Ruby Tuesdays

Tapenade - small, independently owned cafe with knowledgeable staff

In Hershey, PA, I ate at Houlihan's Restaurant (27 West Chocolate Avenue).  Devon's Seafood Grill is right next door and they also had a gluten free menu.

Ciro's Italian Bistro in Lancaster, PA (20 minute drive outside of York; they were recommended by Lancaster Celiac Support Group online) has GF lasagna and pizza, which was good for a pre-race meal.  I would highly recommend them.

Thanks, Toni