From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 01:47:10 -0500

I would like to thank everyone who has e-mailed me with their reactions
to my cookbooks. I have worked very hard to create what I think are
wonderful recipes. But I will let you read what others think about some
of the 400 dessert recipes in the

WHEAT-FREE GLUTEN-FREE DESSERT COOKBOOK

"I have to tell you. I had a group of about 15 women over Tues night. On
Sunday, I made your carrot cake. I didn't have any corn oil in the
house, so substituted light olive oil. It was DELICIOUS!! None of them
knew it was gf until I started eating it. They couldn't believe it. The
next day they were mad that I didn't bring what was left to work.
Fools!!! Like I would share what was left with them!!!! I am going to
make it for our next mtg. You were right. It really stays nice. I cannot
thank you enough for such great cookbooks." Mary Guerera, Vice President
of TCCSSG (Tri- County Celiac Sprue Support Group in Southfield, MI)

"I have bought virtually every single gluten free and allergy free
cookbook on the market today, this is the FIRST cookbook that I have
tried that not only are the recipes, for the most part, easy, but are
VERY tasty and they come out as they state they will. I have spent
hundreds of dollars on books for specialty needs that have maybe 75
recipes in them and 2 come out. Your cookbook is such a welcome addition
to our world of Celiac Disease and cooking!! Thank you Connie!!" Deborah
Jusi

Your cookie recipes from the WFGF Dessert Cookbook have been the hit of
the kids' baseball teams this season! Thanks! Noel-Marie Taylor,

To charge your WFGF Dessert Cookbook, over secure lines, go to:
http://www.glutenfree.homestead.com/homepage.html
or send a check for $15.95 plus $2.00 S/H (Ohio residents add 5.75%
sales tax) to:
Connie Sarros
3270 Camden Rue
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223