From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2007 10:01:17 EDT

It will be at Marti and Les Lewis's home, just as last year. For those
newcomers who would like to attend, here are the particulars! Come One Come  All!

What: Bremerton, WA GIG Potluck Picnic - We will provide hamburgers, polish
hot dogs, beverages, dishes, utensils.

Bring: Bring a salad or vegetable dish or dessert WITH RECIPE and BRAND
NAMES of ingredients. We want to make this a truly gluten-free potluck.

When; July 22, at 11 a.m. We will eat at noon. (I'll be there at 10:00 a.m.
if you have questions about Gluten Intolerance.)

Where: At Les and Marti Lewis' home
3303 Mathews Drive NW
Bremerton,  WA 98312-1941
360 377-2737

Les & Marti live on the water so bring beach shoes if you wish to walk  on
the beach (ouch for barnacles on bare feet!) or swim suits and towels if you
wish to swim. Les will have his boat in so speed boat rides will be available
for those who wish to have a new hair do! If it rains, we will still have
it-just inside and be rather cozy! Call or email Marti if you have any  questions.

See you there,

Sue Eliot
Branch Manager
Bremerton Gluten Intolerance  Group
Telephone 360 477-4548 or email [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])