From:
Susan First <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan First <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2016 10:00:30 -0500

I received a number of responses to my post, and several responses names the same sources, so I will list the recommendations instead of the posts or posters.
People liked:

www.DelightsonGlutenFree.com
Bob's Red Mill, Namaste, or Pamela's Gluten Free Flours
www.pamelasproducts.com
"Betty Crocker Gluten Free Recipe Cookbook"
Website for Betty Crocker
Do a Google search for GF Recipes, very good at finding             them.
"Bette Hagman Gluten Free Cookbook"
"The Gluten Free Kitchen" by Robin Ryberg
www.Penzys.com
"Simply Gluten Free" magazine
"Gluten Free Living" magazine, and website
Blog:  "Gluten Free Living on a Shoestring"
"Food Solutions" magazine
www.gfjules.com

That turns out to be a lot of choices, so will be doing some browsing.  Thanks to all of you who responded.
Susan First