From:
Peggy Wagener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 12:49:44 EDT

Sully's Living Without has the attention of WMAQ-TV in Chicago for a story on
celiac disease but the station still has a few reservations regarding the
level of interest the general public will have in such a news piece. Please
fax Joe Fryer at WMAQ-TV with your story ASAP and let him know the need for
this exposure. We have the TV station's interest, now we need to make this
report happen. Fax him at (312) 527-5105.

Thanks, in advance, for your support. Together, we will generate awareness for
celiac disease.