Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 07:52:06 -0700

Bob's Red Mill Potato Flakes are not included in the GF list on their website at www.bobsredmill.com   Is this an oversight or do the potato flakes contain gluten?

Perhaps it has something to do with the ingredients: dried potatoes,mono and diglycerides from vegetable oil,citric acid. (but I thought mono and diglycerides were supposed to be OK)

Does anyone have any experience using the potato flakes?

Also, the website says the GF flours are ground in a dedicated room, and are tested, and consistently fall below 20 ppm for gluten content.

Normally, I will not use a GF grain or flour product unless it has been manufactured in a GF facility, not just a special room but a totally separate building. Would anyone like to share their experiences using any of bobs red mill gluten-free products?

Thank you.

Janice.