From:
Diana Christman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diana Christman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 11:31:04 -0500

About 25 years ago, I found out I was allergic to glycerine. A friend
suggested that I apply it all over my body after a nice hot shower, because
that's what she had always done, now this was pure glycerine, it felt like
a liguid jelly.  I looked like a just cooked lobster in about 15 minutes,
if you have ever had poison ivy or poison oak (all over)you can relate.
When I use face cleansers or moisturizers with glycerine I get this rash
again, sometimes on places I don't even put the product. And massage
therapist are good at using this for massage. I always ask them, but
sometimes they don't know because they say it's ok but I will break out
when it's not.
Just curious if there is a link.
Also I went gluten free about two weeks ago and woke up this morning with
no
 muscle pain !! YES !!!! I got my results back from Dr. Fine and he says
to follow a strict gluten free diet so that my sm. intestine can heal. And
I haven't had a spasm since I ate that bowl of ice-cream about two weeks
ago.
 Now let me say thank you to you all for ideas, support, and information,
you have helped me so much in the last 2 months. And thanks to the person
that allows this list to go on. Bless you all.