From:
Jennifer Hurwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Hurwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 14:17:43 -0500

Hi.  I was wondering if there were any recommended "celiac" gastros in the
northern virginia area.  I was diagnosed two years ago in Georgia (I was at
school) and am now back in the area and looking for a doctor.  Also, my
younger brother (he's 20) just received blood tests back that showed one of
his gliadin antibodies being very very high but the other two (antibody and
gliadin) came back fairly normal - this is how my tests also came back.
Has anyone else had a situation such as this?  He is portraying classic
celiac symptoms plus a few additionals and I am concerned that b/c all
three antibodies did not come back high he will be told it is not celiac.
Suggestions?

Thank you!

Jennifer
Reston, Virginia