From:
David Wurtman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Wurtman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:01:36 -0700

Does anyone have experience buying and using kits for testing for gluten in
foodstuffs at home? I've checked with R-Biopharm and Tepnel. Both sell kits
but they are $400-$500. I thought I've seen some mention of kits for $90 on
this list-serve but didn't keep the email if so.

Please do not send me emails about whether or not I should be testing my
food. I have three very specific products I need to test, for unusual
reasons.

Thanks in advance.