From:
Dea Jarrett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 18:50:59 -0600

To everyone who emailed your thanks, your welcome. I just didn't have time
to return all the emails I got, but I am VERY glad that the list has been so
well received. This is exactly why I started doing it.

I forgot to mention it, but you probably noticed that I have other allergens
on the candy list. Just to make sure everyone understands, I marked an
allergen if a product contained any form of that allergen (i.e.: corn: corn
starch, maltodextrin from corn, corn syrup, etc.), or if there was a cross
contamination warning for that allergen. So, you may look at the ingredients
and not see, say peanuts, but that product is made in a factory with
peanuts.

Are there any other allergens that you think I should add to the list? Or
any other suggestions? I am working on a much longer list with foods,
medicines and non-food items like lip balm, baby powder, soap, etc. My
husband wants me to sell it, but I haven't decided, yet. I'll take any
thoughts or suggestions.

Thanks,
Dea