Date:
Mon, 3 May 2010 12:45:38 -0700

Thank you to everyone who sent me information about safe places for my daughter to eat while on a school trip to Chicago.

Here is a summary of the best places to eat around Chicago's Magnificent Mile:

Mity
     Nice Grill – Water Tower Place

Big
     Bowl (Chinese/Thai) – Ohio & Rush

Chipotles
     (burrito bowl) – Michigan & Wacker or W Madison & State

Weber
     Grill – State & Grand

Cheesecake
     Factory – John Hancock Center (875 N. Michigan)

Gino's
     East Pizza has GF pizza - 162 E Superior right off Michigan Ave.

food court in Water
     Tower place

Bistro
     110 - (sit down restaurant) is across the street from Water Tower on the east side of the Avenue on the cross street behind the book store
     and kitty-corner to Hershey's store.

PFChang
     (Chinese) - Wabash and Grand

Ben Pao (Chinese) – Illinois & Dearborn

Pizzeria
     Uno (pizza) - Wabash and Ohio

Frontera
     grill (Mexican) – Illinois & Clark

     13.  Maggiano's Little Italy (Italian) - Clark and Illinois

She ended up eating at Gino's East Pizza and said it was the best Gluten Free Pizza she's ever had!!!

Thanks again, Sue