From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:07:02 -0700

Thank you for all the nice responses about Baskin Robbins.  That's what
this list is all about.  Helping each other.  I don't know how I
would've managed without this list.

Now, regarding Baskin Robbins, I had a few responses that led me to
believe that my e-mail regarding Baskin Robbins was a little confusing.
When I showed the example of:

Contains:  dairy, peanuts, sugar

Contains:  gluten, dairy, sugar

The point I was trying to make was that they are listing suspect
ingredients.  "Not" that most Baskin Robbins ice-cream has gluten.
That's not the case.  Most of them don't contain gluten.  So, the point
was that they are listing the bad ingredients.

I hope this clears up any misunderstanding.  I'll try to be clearer in
the future.

Sidona