From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 1996 09:32:12 -0400

At 02:37 AM 7/27/96 -0400, Susan Lasley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>How does one find CFR21?  Is this Standards of Identity document available in
>public libraries, like the PDR (Physicians Desk Reference)?  Pretty soon,
>we'll all need food chemists (and toxicologists) to go with us to the grocery
>store...

Try:

  http://law.house.gov/cfr.htm

This site, the U.S. House of Representatives Internet Law Library Code of
Federal Regulations, has a search engine that will retrieve all documents
that contain that word in the regulation database, which includes the FDA regs.

If you search on rice, the second one returned discusses enrichment.

Don Wiss.