From:
Robert Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 1995 19:37:22 EDT

A recent post mentioned gluten in toothpaste.  I would be interested in
knowing where this information comes from.  My info from the Canadian Celiac
Association does not mention it (I have never seen this mentioned anywhere but
in this group).  If it exists, a brand listing of those that are gluten-free
would be appreciated!

Robert J. (Roj) Miller
Ontario Forest Research Institute
1235 Queen Street East