From:
veronica alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
veronica alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 23:27:24 -0500

Improve your 2005 Diet with All Natural Gluten Free breads and bagels from
Enjoy Life Foods. Fortified with Vitamins, Minerals and Omega-3's they are
just what you need to start the New Year off right.  Fiber rich fortified
granola is perfect alone or add to your favorite yogurt, pie or muffin
recipe for improved nutrition and great crunchy taste.  Our all natural
cookies and snack bars are here for you too.

Need help planning a healthy meal plan-  just call or email us and we will
send a Sample weekly GF meal Plan to get you started on a healthy 2005.
www.enjoylifefoods.com or 1-888-503-6569

Enjoy life foods at www.enjoylifefoods.com has a retail locator and on line
shopping for your convenience.

Happy New Year!