From:
Kathy Iozzino <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Iozzino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:51:06 -0400

Hello Everyone,

Basket is happy to announce the availability of GF Hamburger and Hot Dogs
Rolls. Our rolls make a perfect addition to your next barbeque and are
available in our retail bakery or for shipment through our on-line store.

If you would like to come see us in person or would like to place an order
visit our website at www.gfbreadbasket.com for more information. Or give us a
call at 845-469-1992.

The Gluten Free Bread Basket is an exclusive gluten free bakery located in
Chester, NY (approximately 50 miles northwest of NYC. Only 10 minutes from
the Woodbury Commons Outlet Mall).  We offer a large selection of breads,
bagels, muffins, cookies, cakes, pizza crust and much more.

Kathy Iozzino & Marisa Frederick
Owners/Partners
Gluten Free Bread Basket Inc.