From:
Jim Lyles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 1995 08:52:09 EDT

Luigi Delussu wrote:

> Does anyone know if Coke is GF?
>
> I can't find any information about it.

I can only speak for Coca-Cola products in the USA.  In a letter
from The Coca-Cola Company, dated June 29, 1994 and signed by
Denise Jerrells, it is stated:  "...none of the carbonated soft
drinks of The Coca-Cola Company contain gluten."  This includes
brands such as Sprite, Tab, Minute Maid carbonated drinks, Fanta,
Ramblin' root beer, Fresca, Mello Yello, and Mr. Pibb.  Both
regular and diet varieties are GF.

Contact information:
     The Coca-Cola Company
     P.O. Drawer 1734