From:
Rebecca Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 14:04:14 -0800

Thanks to all who responded to my post about the GF
status of Taco Bell's tostada.

Here's the latest information that I received from
Taco Bell.  According to our regional manager, here in
Lubbock, who contacted Taco Bell's nutritionist, the
tostada is indeed GF.  It may not be available in all
areas, but where it is available, it is still gluten
free.  Ingredients are corn, vegetable oil (soybean
oil, corn oil, or cotton sead oil), and TBHQ as a
preservative.

I must say that the people at Taco Bell bent over
backwards to be helpful.  The manager even thanked me
for educating him about a disease that he had never
heard of.

Thanks,

Becky
Leader of Lubbock Celiac Group