From:
Marilyn Gioannini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 13:15:03 -0600

We'll be traveling to the Peoria, Illinois area this weekend and would like
to find a motel, preferably on the west side, with kitchenettes. Also any
restaurants that might have a good chicken salad, or something without
*wheat, corn, dairy, tomatoes, etc.*.

We'll be visiting my mother-in-law in Farmington, taking along her
great-grandson (6 months old) and his parents. Should be fun!

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Marilyn Gioannini
Author of "The Complete Food Allergy Cookbook"
Available at bookstores, health food stores, or from
Prima Publishing, 800-632-8676