From:
Dick LeTourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dick LeTourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 19:09:56 -0400

I recently sent an email to Bugaboo Steak House regarding the gluten
status of their rib sauce. The following is what they sent to me. I'll
keep you posted if I hear anything.

Dick in CT

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and for your interest in
Bugaboo Creek Steak House. Your message via our website was forwarded to
me for a response.

I do not have but have requested an ingredient statement for our
Barbeque Sauce from our manufacturer.  As soon as I receive that I will
be able to forward the information to you.  Unfortunately right now we
can not recommend gluten free items. We understand the seriousness of
your question and we regret that we are unable to provide the
information you have requested. We also understand that Celiac Disease
is becoming a more common diagnosis and we, as a company, are in the
process of working on methods for us to accurately and safely advise you
on menu choices with a company called GIG (Gluten Intolerance Group).

We hope to be able to have this information and menu choices for gluten
free items in our restaurants very soon!
Kind regards,
Meredith Canaway