From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 15:09:21 -0800

Hi All--

I've been sick for the past four days with what my doc
thought was bronchitis and sinusitis. I'm running a
fever, achy, etc. Now she's thinking maybe I have the
flu (antibiotic isn't working quite like she'd like).
Does anyone know if the new antiviral medications they
use for the flu now are gf? The only one I know of is
Tamiflu. I have an appt. tomorrow and if they want to
give me Tamiflu, or the other one, which I don't know
about, I need to know if it (Tamiflu) or the other are
gf. Also, if anyone has been given Tamiflu, what kind
of reactions did you have?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Ayn in Alabama