Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 1997 19:48:26 -0500

Happy New Year, all

My experiences with Delta airlines have been positive, although I still bring
home- baked GF bread along to sub for the rice cakes they usually supply. One
of the flight attendants told me she believed that either the CEO or the
President of the co. has a family member with celiac and is therefore well
aware and concerned with the problem!  Also British Air was well aware of the
condition and able to provide appropriate food.  Judy in  nyc