From:
ronald owens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ronald owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:25:48 -0400

    I'd like to endorse what Iris said about the Caffe Baldo Italian
restaurant on New York's Long Island.  Also thanks to Mireille and her
friend, who called the restaurant "heaven on Long Island," I visited there
with my son's family while visiting their Ronkonkoma home.  I too left there
with gluten-free baked goods and extra entrees to be frozen.  It was a
delightful find, but I would like to add one thing.  Many people have had
some unpleasant experiences (as well as the numerous exciting ones) at times
with unfriendly forces in New York City (and beyond), just like any large
urban population.  Joanne, and her mother, at the Caffe Baldo restaurant in
Wantagh make you feel like you're visiting a restaurant owned by a friend or
relative.  They were most gracious, and I'm looking forward to another visit
this month!  -- Ron in Elmira NY