From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 21:22:10 -0500

[log in to unmask] asked:

>     I've misplaced the information on gf soy sauces.  I'd be grateful if
>someone could just post the list of safe and unsafe products.

There are hundreds and hundreds of soy sauces and one couldn't possibly
list all the unsafe ones. But the list of safe ones is shorter. The
following are what I once found by searching the archives of this list.
This is not all inclusive and there are other wheat free tamaris in the
health food stores. You just have to do a lot of label reading.

 Chung King Soy Sauce (HVP from soybeans and corn)
 Chung King Teriyaki Sauce  "      "      "    "
 San-J Wheat-Free Organic Tamari (none other from San-J)
 Eden Brand Wheat-free Tamari Soy Sauce, Imported (better than domestic)
 Eden Brand Wheat-free Tamari Soy Sauce, Domestic
 La Choy Stir Fry Mandarin Soy Sauce
 La Choy Stir Fry Spicy Szechuan Sauce
 Braggs Liquid Animos
 Sanji wheat-free soy sauce