From:
Rick and Laurie Lochner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 11:26:58 -0700

Hi,

I asked the questions whether Nestle's Tigger Tails
Popsicles and Sorrento String Cheese Sticks were
gluten free. I was hoping to get more response, but
this what I received.

Two people told me that the Tigger Tails are gluten
free and also the Itzakadoozie popsicles by Nestle.

Also, I was told that Mr. Freeze and Pop Ice are
gluten free. Please verify these for yourself, though.

As far as the Sorrento Cheese Sticks, One person told
me that Sorrento will not guarantee that any of their
products are gluten free. Someone else gave me the
local ph# for Sorrento: 845-294-9701.

Thanks to all who helped me out.

Laurie